RISA Service Charter
Racing is all about passion, commitment, dedication and attention to detail.
Our Service Charter is our DNA
Agile - Decisive - Focused - Integrity - Innovative - Proactive - Quality - Respectful
RISA Corporate Video
Please download Quicktime player to view this video.
Our customers are very diverse and include: Principal Racing Authorities (Including but not limited to Deputy Registrars, Licensing, Handicappers, Stewards and Stake Payments), Race Clubs, Industry Associations, Owners, Trainers, Jockeys, Breeders, Punters, Subscribers, Commercial Clients (Including but not limited to Media, Wagering Operators and any publisher of racing materials).
We strive to deliver upon our Core Vision each day in every interaction we have with our customers within the context of the following core service values:
- Innovative - Through innovation, foresight and initiative we build upon our position as an industry leader, delivering real beneficial outcomes to our customers.
- Proactive - By leading the engagement with our customers we have an opportunity to learn what they are seeking to achieve and in turn put forward ways in which our services can support them achieve a positive outcome.
- Respectful - We are sensitive to the differing experiences and expectations of our customers while being courteous and attentive to our people, customers and vendors.
- Decisive - We empower our people to make decisions in the delivery of services to our customers. While being supportive of their decisions we hold them accountable for their actions.
- Agile - To remain competitive maintain a consistent intent to form corporate relationships with our customers while being flexible and intuitive in our actions.
- Quality - Driven by attention to detail, we are fully focused on delivering accurate and timely services to our customers
- Integrity - Our customers can count on the dependability of our people and systems to deliver services, by which we build trust and loyalty with our customers.
- Focused - We focus on delivering outcomes and tangible results to our customers, team and shareholders. We live by the credos that we are paid to produce outcomes.
© Racing Information Services Australia Pty Ltd (and other parties working with it)
While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, RISA accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided.
In the event of any defect, errors or omissions RISA's liability shall be limited to providing the information again.