What is RISA Stable Assist?
RISA Stable Assist allows trainers to lodge transactions including nominations, weights, acceptances, scratchings and stable returns online and by phone.
Self-serve online system
RISA Stable Assist is a convenient, user friendly and reliable one stop shop,available online 24 hours a day.
The following transactions can be lodged online or by calling the RISA Service Centre:
- Gear Changes
- Stable Returns
Trainers have access to additional information when using the self-serve online system:
- Meeting details including prize money, race conditions and deadlines
- Race results from around Australia
- Live scratching sheets with up-to-date information for all meetings
- Up-to-date class and ratings on all horses
- Daily summary of deadlines approaching in each state and territory
- Free 3 Start form when nominations, weights and acceptances are released for each race meeting.
Transactions handled by RISA Stable Assist
Assisted phone service via the RISA Service Centre
The RISA Service Centre is staffed by enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff who understand the needs of Trainers.
On average, calls are usually answered within 60 seconds and most calls last a maximum of two minutes.
Login to Stable Assist
StableAssist is available to registered Trainers only.
Access to StableAssist is provided by RISA to authorized Trainers for work related purposes only.
If you already have a user name and password for StableAssist Click Here
Enquiries & Support
© Racing Information Services Australia Pty Ltd (and other parties working with it)
While care has been taken to compile the details of racing materials information available via this website, RISA accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information provided.
In the event of any defect, errors or omissions RISA's liability shall be limited to providing the information again.